Building Life-Changing Relationships
For over 25 years, Kids Hope USA has provided a proven, life-changing program through church-school partnerships that train and equip mentors to reach kids in public schools who are in-need of caring, reliable, one-on-one relationships.
We provide structure, training, support, and resources designed for use in public schools by churches to give kids what they need most—hope and love from a mentor.
Together, we can make a life-long difference. In every school, in every community. One young heart at a time. Let’s do this in yours.
Church-School partnerships give hope to children through caring and consistent relationships. And hope is powerful!
Connecting Schools and Churches
Developed for use in public schools.
- Programs strictly adhere to separation of church and state.
- Church partners cover all program costs; there is no cost to the school and minimal school staff investment.
- Schools and parents identify and give permission for students to participate.
- One-on-one mentors support the emotional and social development of students through the power of relationships.
- Mentors commit to volunteering one hour during the school day, once a week, for the entire school year.
- Mentors are recruited, screened, trained, and supervised by KHUSA church director.
Implemented by churches.
- Churches bless their community by serving in real and tangible ways.
- Churches are filled with people who understand what it means to be faithful, caring, and share unconditional love, and they long to serve their neighbors.
- Mentoring supports families, teachers, and all those invested in helping children thrive.
- By investing in students and schools, churches build and support community relationships.
- Churches acknowledge they are guests of the school and commit to respecting the separation of church and state.